Are you involved in the probate process? Has your father, mother or uncle just passed away? What type of lawyer should you hire? When do you need a probate litigator? How do you choose the right probate litigator for a will contest? Picking the right lawyer is obviously a very important task. You want the best of the best so that you are satisfied with the results. Furthermore, you need someone you can trust.
Choosing an Ohio Probate Lawyer
- There are many great probate litigators and attorneys in Ohio.
- Probate litigator can help you to get through the probate process in Ohio, in a timely way, and can advise you not only on your inheritance rights, but your fiduciary duties.
- You should be willing and ready to communicate with the probate lawyer you choose and they should keep you informed.
- Although many lawyers are very trustworthy, we do occasionally hear about a few unethical ones.
- Check out the article below regarding an attorney who stole from his client.
Attorney Steals Money From Former Judge’s Estate
- Here, a New York attorney was “sentenced to contempt for not complying with a court order requiring him to account for $2.28 million received from the sale of a deceased former judge’s real estate in 2012.”
- The deceased former judge, when he died, was an 83 year old man with Alzheimer’s.
- His family has not received their share of his estate.
- The article also mentions that this same man had been previously robbed by another attorney who was his guardian.
- What if your parents were robbed by their guardians?
- How do you know how to choose the right people to handle your Ohio estate and probate matters?
- Could this happen to you?
To read the full article click here.